Frozen Chocolate Mousse Recipe724
Perfect for a sunny day, this frozen chocolate Mousse recipe will delight any of your friends who have the pleasure of you serving them!
• 200g of chopped Prestat dark chocolate
• 2 large eggs and 2 yolks
• 100g caster sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 Tbsp whiskey (cognac or Amaretto liqueur)
• 250ml whipping cream
• Bitter cocoa powder to dust
• Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and then allow to cool for 3 minutes
• Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar together for a few minutes with an electric beater until pale and thick
• Add the melted chocolate and beat constantly for 3 minutes and then stir in the whisky and vanilla extract
• In another bowl beat the cream until it forms light peaks; then fold it lightly through the chocolate and then pour into a litre loaf tin
• Place cling film over and freeze over night
• Before serving dip briefly into warm water, turn out and serve in slices
Enjoy! Remember chocolate can be enjoyed whatever the weather. View the full range of Prestat Chocolate treats online now.