Chocolate Fruit Fondue Recipe735
This lovely chocolate fruit fondue allows you to experience a bit of healthy indulgence which is a rare thing indeed! And is so quick and easy anyone can make it.
• 2 portions of fresh pineapple, strawberries, grapes and melon (feel free to add any other fruit) mixed together
• 60g of Prestat chocolate
• 50ml thick cream flavored with kirsch
• Wash and dry the fruit, remove any stems and cut the fruit into bit size chunks
• Now break up the chocolate, and place it in a bowl over a pan of gently boiling water, stirring all the while, until the chocolate is melted
• Stir the cream into the melted chocolate
• While keeping the chocolate mixture warm serve the fruit with fondue forks or cocktail sticks
Enjoy! Why not experiment with a range of Prestat Chocolate perfect for recipes or just eating as nature intended, well with a bit of help from our chocolate chefs!