Chocolate Brownies Recipe702
Chocolate brownies are deliciously tasty and chocolatey. Originally from America, they’re now a firm favourite around the world.
• 225g of unsalted butter, cubed;
• 3 eggs
• 135g of plain flour
• ¼ tsp of salt
• 300g Prestat Intensely Dark Chocolate 80% Bar (12 x 25g)
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 275g caster sugar
• Preheat oven to 160C/315F/gas mark 2-3. Then grease up a square backing tray roughly 9 inches squared.
• Melt the butter and 2/3 (200g) of the Prestat dark chocolate in a saucepan at a low temperature.
• Now whisk the eggs, vanilla and sugar together. Once the chocolate mix has cooled a bit add it to the sugar mix.
• Sift the flour into the mixture and fold it in; now pour the mix into the prepared tin and then level the mix. Now sprinkle the remaining buttons over the top.
• Now cook for 20 minutes and then ensure you allow them a good bit of time to cool as the stored heat will continue to cook the brownies.
• Now cut them into squares and you will have your very own home made Prestat brownies.
Enjoy! We’d love to hear if you have any secret recipes that you love to make using Prestat Chocolate